Thursday, September 20, 2012

Zenni Optical

You are aware that I cover everything related to art and make suggestions when I think it is appropreaite. There is nothing more important to any artist than their eyes. If you can't see you could still create but it does become more challenging.

To keep those headlights burning brightly some of us, those who have matured and experienced life sometimes require glasses.

I discovered this when my arms stopped growing and it became awkward to cross the room everytime I wanted to turn a page.

Last year while I was being sick I came across a Net Provider galled Zenni Optical. Their prices looked too good to be true and it seemed like one of those Net rip-offs that the nice talking heads on the TV warn us about from time to time.

But after taking a look at what my excursion to Gall Bladderland cost I thought finding a deal on glasses might be a good idea. The price was so low that I knew I could just swallow it if the product wasn't any good.

I did, it wasn't and I have lived with my new cheaters for the last six months.

So I feel confident in recommending Zenni Optical to you and suggesting that every dime you save on specs could be spent on art supplies. Now isn't that a good diea.

Come-on, you know that Art Connection needs your local dollars so take a look at Zenni and see if it will work for you.

Now is a good time as they are having a two for mone sale and with the price of one being less than the average Mr. Coffee, how can you go wrong with two?

Okay, you can by not reading the description correctly. I didn't when I ordered my fisrt pair and got a set with hinge-less temples which I don't like but the important part, the correction works great so read and think and you will get a super deal.

http://www.zennioptical.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment