In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Coos Art Museum, the Museum is hosting the 2016 Arts & Culture Rally & Charm Trail. The southern Oregon coast is rich in local Arts & Culture. Join us for a fun adventure as you visit seven coastal communities and 51 participating Arts & Culture venues.
This is a great way to enjoy the Southern Oregon Coast, have an adventure, get inspired, find a one-of-a-kind souvenir, participate in a quest and experience the local culture.
Rally begins April 30, 2016 and runs through December 31, 2016. Participants that visit all 50 sites and get their map stamped can return to Coos Art Museum and get a prize.
April 30, 2016 through December 31, 2016
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up your bracelet and 2016 charm at Coos Art Museum for $5.00.
- Visit each stop on the map and add other charms for $1.50 each.
- Look for Blue Rally door signs at participating venues.
- You can begin the rally at any stop on the map and progress in any order.
- At each stop make sure to get your map stamped.
- No purchase necessary to participate.
- Rally Maps are a destination guide only and of no monetary value.
- If you visit 50 stops on the map you can return to Coos Art Museum and get a prize.
- You have until December 31, 2016 to complete the quest and claim a prize.
- One prize per person, per map.
- Share your adventure: #CoosArtMuseum, #ArtRally2016, #OregonCoast
Pick up list and map at Coos Art Museum