Saturday, January 7, 2012

A View from the Top

What, you thought I was going to throw out a challenge and not stick my own neck out? No a chance, I do what I say and say what I do and here for one and all to see is my own attempt to celebrate the follically challenged.

Doesn't do ole Ramses, my father, justice, but it was the best I could do while he was alive and even that was risky. You see he was a GREAT artist, a master with colored pencils and on a drafting table he was the Willie Moscone of plans, and to attempt a drawing while he was alive to critique it, let's just say a root canal without anesthesia would have been a better pick.

But I did do it and now I have it to remember him with and that's not at all such a bad thing.

Now get out there and find a head of your own to immortalize!

No comments:

Post a Comment