Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ready, Steady, Go

It isn't too early for me to start my annual plea for artists to use their own art for Christmas Cards. oh I'm sorry, I meant non-denominational greetings of the latter part of December cards, so I won't get in trouble with the folks who like to get people in trouble for mentioning holidays while on government property. You are aware that the Internet started life as a double secret black ops communications system and might still have those who think that it is as governmental as the Lincoln Memorial.  Watch out those black helicopters will be closing in any minute...

http://www.iprintfromhome.com/mso/emails/Nov2013_eNewsNL2.htm

So before they do have a look here and see if it kick starts any thing in your little gray cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment