Saturday, September 17, 2011

Time and Tide

The best laid plans of mice and men... Yeah, I had big plans. Big plans, like entering the Celebrate the Arts show in Florence and the Digital Image show at the Southern Coos Hospital. Too bad my guts blew up and put me out of service for a month.

That's the kind of thing that happens when you get a little bit older. The time you thought you had just slips away and there you are wrapped in tubes with doctors clucking over you and art burning a hole in your pocket.

So I didn't get to enter and the truth be told probably wouldn't have been allowed to enter this Neon Dream. The hospital has a no nude policy and rightly so, they are free to set any policy they like. But I like this and so I'm entering it here cause I don't want to wait for the next show which might come when I'm flat on my back, again.

This started out as pencil sketch, got run though some software and the result is just peachy, or so I think. Maybe you like and maybe you don't, she's still high on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment