Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ms Wurster Presnets

pHello Everyone!

I hope this greeting finds each of you in great spirits and health, enjoying Spring wherever you are!  I have not written in quite some time, though you may not have noticed as time does fly.  I have been working diligently in preparation for my upcoming solo show at the South Slough and I am attaching a flyer with all pertinent information in hopes that you will be able to attend.  This is going to be quite an event, for the Slough is celebrating their 40th anniversary this year!

Expressions West is still showing at the Coos Art Museum and I have two pieces in that exhibit  There is a wide variety of wonderful work on display at CAM right now and I encourage you to visit before the show ends on June 28.  For those of you unfamiliar with Expressions West, it is a juried exhibit of work submitted from thirteen western states, including Alaska and Hawaii.

Next in line is the 21st Annual National Maritime Juried Exhibit, Coos Art Museum, running from the opening reception on July 24, 5-8 p.m. through September 22.  This show is sure to be a crowd please as there is always a wide variety of high quality work, usually including three dimensional pieces as well as paintings.  I will have work showing in this exhibit as well.

Just so you all know, my paintings may be seen at Easy Lane Frames/Select Art Gallery in North Bend, Sage Place and Truffles! in Bandon as well as Kristen Higgins Business Services here in Coquille.  Two of my Elk River paintings are on permanent display at the Coquille Valley Hospital and a landscape triptych is installed at Dough Day's dental office here in Coquille.  Dr. Day has more of my paintings on display as well, part of his private collection.  I hope you have the opportunity to visit these locations to see my work in person.

Be sure to visit my website for information updates and details regarding which paintings have been juried into specific exhibits.  Also, my newest work is always posted immediately upon completion so you don't have to wait to see it!

I hope to see you at one or all of these events and please, if I am busy talking to someone, come and tug on my sleeve.  I would feel badly that you had to leave before I had an opportunity to thank you for coming!

With sincere wishes for a beautiful and safe summer,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment