Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boids




Greetings from the Studio!

I hope this note finds each of you well and enjoying a lovely autumn!  I have finally come up for air and none too soon for my October exhibit, "For the Birds" is right around the corner.  I have been painting furiously in order to finish all of the work promised for this invitational event. Two wood carvers (Dale Karstetter and Ron Wright), a photographer (Lois Miller) and I have been invited to participate in this noteworthy event. These artists never fail to amaze and please everyone with their amazing work and this show promises to be a feast for the eyes!  I hope you will be able to join us at the opening reception but if not please make a note of the dates and hours so you will be able to enjoy this exhibit while it is on display. 
 
If you have come to see me in particular please be sure to come over and get my attention.  It is so easy to get involved in a conversation and overlook someone who came to say "Hello" and I would be sad to think that I had missed the opportunity to thank you for coming!

Sincerely,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment