Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stranger Than Fiction

While I am not successful enough to ship my work 'round this great country of ours, I know that there are those among us, the idle rich and famous who do and who might just need boxes, which brings me to the subject of this post, two boxes. I have, in my hot, sweaty, little hand two boxes, one 26 X 23 and one 29 X 36, heavy cardboard with the shift-stopper inserts, nifty little devils, and they are yours for the asking. Now why one wonders, please, someone help me out here, wonder, would an artist give away two such useful boxes? Because I have three all ready and since I have yet to move into my dream mansion, the one with a 1700 sq ft house attached to a 20000 sq ft warehouse, space in my casa is limited. So if you are interested give me a call, show me a sign, send me an email and I will give them to you. I'll even bring them along to the Museum this weekend, since I will be there surrendering my pictures for the Thunder show. You did remember it is time to take in your pictures for Thunder at CAM, so do two jobs at once, bring your pictures in and get these thrilling, fantastic, stupendous cardboard boxes at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment