Monday, June 20, 2011

From Susan Lehman

Take it from someone who knows, getting a book published is like sticking an ice pick in a marble, you can do it, but after a while it seems like the marble is winning.

Fortunately there are people who make the effort and get the job done. Susan sent this, her pal Ginney Etherton did just that. Here at the old Trawler we like to celebrate any artist's success so Ginney, aggrandize away. The floor is yours!

Please excuse my blatant self-aggrandizing, but this is to announce that the paperback edition of my novel is FINALLY published.

Find Looping for Love on Amazon.com, or through my website, www.ginneyetherton.weebly.com.

If you want to order through my website, you can use PayPal and shipping costs are cheaper that way. I’ll send an autographed copy. Locals, you can get one from me directly.

I hope you enjoy it.
Ginney

No comments:

Post a Comment