Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Path To Enlightenment

A year ago I re-purposed this blog to an art information/opinion source for artists living and working on the South Coast. I did so, secure in the knowledge that it would never work, that I'd write for a year and when no one had read anything I had written I would quietly shut it down.

Then the strangest thing happened, you read it, in spite of my best efforts. Let's face it I can be pretty obnoxious and cutesy and I have a whole bunch of opinions back by nothing, absolutely nothing.

So here it is a year later and you are still reading the blog.

Guess that means I have to keep going and thanks to so many of you, who contribute the news and information which keeps this blog alive, I can do that.

And for all of you who have read and contributed and spread the Word, thanks. This is mostly your doing, I just organized the copy.

It has been and interesting and exciting year. I have learned a bunch and have met an awfully lot of really nice people. That's what comes of getting out in the art community, you kind of get your head turned around.

So to all of you who have followed the Trawler through think and thin, many thanks and let's do it again. There's a world of great things coming in 2011 and I think we should be a part of them. I'll keep the Trawler newsing and you keep slipping me tips and we'll all meet back here in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment