Thursday, May 5, 2011

PhotoShop Tricks for People who Don't Have PhotoShop

As you know I like working with a lot of photo processing programs. Now it would be great if I could afford PhotoShop, I could probably do everything I want with just one program. But the truth is, I can't afford PhotoShop! I mean $700 for a program, com'on that's a lot of entry fees!

So I work with what I can afford. Like PhotoScape, GIMP and PhotoShop Elements 5.0. Yeah I know it's out-of-date, but then I have it so I don't have to pay any more for it and that's why I keep using it instead of giving Adobe more of my money.

There's a wonderful magazine called, PhotoShop, imagine that, and it is devoted to working with PhotoShop. I took a look at the lates copy and there was a wonderful article about using PhotoShop to combine two or more pictures and make a tintype using the Tools menu. I still don't have PhotoShop, but I did find a way to get the same, okay maybe it is only similar, result with the programs i already use.

Take a look and see if you think it worked out as well as I think it did ...

No comments:

Post a Comment