Sunday, June 8, 2014

Fading Rosie



   575 B Highway 101, Florence, OR   (541)997-5996
Dear Susan,

It's been a great ride, but it's time for someone else to have the fun.  I want you, my wonderful customer, to know that Rosie's Art Carnival and BeauxArts are looking for an enthusiastic buyer (or buyers) to take these special shops to the next level.  Jil and I have similar reasons for leaving: spending more time with family, traveling, teaching and devoting time to our own art.

The businesses are available together or separately.  Personally, I would like to see a buyer (perhaps a current customer?) take over the store and let me remain as instructor.  With someone focused on just the store, it will become even better.  And with me focusing on just the classes, they will become even better.  And Florence will continue to have a first rate art/craft supply store. 

Until we find a buyer, if will be business as usual.  Thank you for letting us provide your art/craft needs. 

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment