Friday, December 18, 2015

The Big Apple


Winter Garden (White-crowned Sparrow)
 

 
 
 
I am writing to let you know of the upcoming Winter Open House at the Wild Bird Fund in New York City! I currently have seven paintings on display with them to help raise money to purchase necessary supplies and equipment for their expanded facility. The Wild Bird Fund is the ONLY establishment in N.Y.C. that helps injured birds to recover. They are doing wonderful, inspiring work to help local bird populations as well as migrants and I am so honored to be a part of this event!! I have provided the link to their website so you can learn about who these wonderful people are and what they are doing to make this world a much better place for ALL of us! I encourage you to watch the videos offered on their website that show how the wonderful work they are doing help birds and wild animals of all kinds. See how the efforts of these amazing people inspire community members to help however they can!
The Wild Bird Fund: http://www.wildbirdfund.org/
 
The Winter Open House will be Saturday and Sunday, December 19 and 20, from noon to 5:00 at the Wild Bird Fund located at 565 Columbus Ave., N.Y.C. My work will be on display there into the New Year.
 
I wish each of you a blessed Holiday season!!
 
Sincerely,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment