Friday, July 13, 2018

Sewing Room




Greetings friends.  Last year we decided to convert the entryway to our house in the woods into a sewing room . ( Mark was getting tired of woodchips from guitar-making falling on his Bernina). In the 41 years I have been living in the woods outside Bandon , that room has been filling up with works of my own plus a number I have collected created by my wonderful artist friends.  So when the lovely folks at EVERGREEN COURT called to ask if I could have a show there in July and August, I decided to pull out some of my favorites to share with all of you.  

You are welcome to stop by any day from 7am to 7pm but if you would like to meet the artist and enjoy music and refreshments please stop by on SUNDAY JULY 22 from 1-3.
Guitar music provided by Mark Tierney on one of his handcrafted guitars.

Hope to see you then.
Victoria
P.S. In the Bandon area? I am the MEET & GREET artist at SECOND STREET GALLERY in Old Town Bandon this Saturday and Sunday ( the 14th and 15th) from 12-4. Have been printing up some giclees of watercolors, ARTRAGE images, and photos from travels specially for this weekend. Come and see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment