Saturday, August 5, 2017

Work Progress







Hi friends....for those of you who haven't already seen this on Facebook, i'll be the featured artist at Second street this weekend, and in addition to my watercolors I've printed up nearly fifty of the ARTRAGE images I've been experimenting with since  last November....matching them with words, sometimes very tiny poems.  Come see!  I'll be there Saturday and Sunday from noon till 4 or 5.  Will bring along my iPad and show you how it's done.  
 ❤Victoria

 Each print is hand -signed, printed with archival inks on my Epson ARTISAN 1430 printer, hand-signed, and packaged with a backing board and an artist statement inside a glassine envelope. Keep them for yourself or slide them into a manilla envelope ( I will bring some along) and send them as gifts.>> 
Artist statement on the back


 A watercolor for a book which is a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment